When and How Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
We collect personal information about you to understand your needs and provide you better services. We collect personal information in several situations, including when you make the purchase online, make a payment, contact us, etc.
We may collect the following information:
● Contact information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone numbers.
● Birth date and demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
● Financial payment informations, such as credit card, debit cards, and other financial payment informations.
● Account registration information, such as user name, password, and profile information.
● Other information you may provide to us to communication.
Once we collected the data, we may use the personal information for the following purposes:
● Contact Us. When you contact us with questions, comments or feedbacks, we will use your personal information to give you response.
● Shopping. When you make a purchase on the website, we will use your personal information to process your order and ship your order.
● Email newsletters and promotions. When you sign up an account on our website, we ask your permission to send your newsletter, offers and promotions, so your personal information will be use to send you these offers.
● Other site features. We may use personal information about you to perform other functions or provide new services that meets your needs.
We guarantee that your information is secure. When you submit your personal and confidential information via the website. Your information is protected and secured.
Our website might contain links to other websites. However, once you have clicked these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any third-party sites, For your own protection, you should review the policies of similar sites to ensure they meet your personal expectations of privacy.