If you peruse any of our social media you see a lot of images of coffee and a scoop of collagen. It’s time to explain that these aren’t just fancy lifestyle photos for you coffee drinkers. There’s a reason why coffee and collagen are often seen together on our platform – it’s because together they are a powerful duo for your health and wellness journey.
So now you’re saying, “Yeah, I know the health benefits of Collagen. I’ve read your blogs, I’ve Googled the benefits. But why coffee?” Well, the answer really isn’t “coffee” in particular – it’s caffeine. Have a look –
Benefits of Zammex Collagen:
- Good Source of Protein for Lean Muscle Growth
- Supports Bones & Joints
- Youthful Skin, Hair & Nails
- Promote Gut Health
- Reduce Cellulite
Benefits of Caffeine:
- Ergogenic Effect on Physical Activity (Better Workouts!)
- Nootropic Effect – Increase Alertness, Enhance Attentiveness
- Boosts Your Metabolism (Burn More Fat!)
- Antioxidant & Potential Reduction of Diseases like Certain Cancers
- Reduces Chronic Inflammation
There is an odd, unexpected, yet beautiful synergy between caffeine and collagen. Above are just a few benefits – both caffeine and collagen have many more proven benefits to them than just those five. Ultimately, when you put the two together you give your health and wellness program a super-boost. Improved performance and focus, weight management, immune health and wellness – Why wouldn’t you start your day with a cup of coffee and a scoop of one of Zammex’s Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides!